Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do You Love or Hate e-books?

I am always slow to want/need new technology, I mean, I still don't own a smart phone.  So when my husband had to have a kindle I was like "Seriously?"  Just go to the library.

Walking into a library or a book store feels like a little piece of heaven on earth for me.  Particularly the library because I can borrow any of them for free.  I love looking around at the endless shelves of books hardly able to contain my excitement at all of the pages filled with unread words.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on them.

I can't get the same experience from downloading a book on the kindle.  Most of the time, I don't even get to see the cover.  Plus I hate that I can't actually turn the page.  I know sounds dumb, but honestly, I like the literal feel of a book in my hands.

All that being said, I have about 14 books I have downloaded on the kindle now.  My husband reads his books on his acer thing, so I have taken over his old kindle.  The thing about it is, there are so many boo

No comments:

Post a Comment