Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton

"I snuggled further down into my warm, soft bed, thinking maybe I was dreaming.  I could have sworn I'd just fallen asleep.  No way it was already morning.  Besides, I didn't want to wake up.  I wanted to sleep.  Sleep was good.  Very good."

This is an excerpt out of Lori Brighton's book The Mind Readers, which is about, yes you guessed it - kids who can read minds.  She does a great job of putting a different twist on it.  Only certain families are able to read peoples minds and they have to keep the secret from everyone for fear they will be taken by a government group and killed. 

It has a good amount of romance, suspense, betrayal - and the best part it is free on kindle.  So now reason not to download it now!  There are two more reasonably priced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment