I literally have to give myself a pep-talk to get out of bed in the morning. I make a promise that after all my chores are done, my errands are run, and my work is done, I can take a nap. And I do. Everyone close to me knows, at 1:00 pm. don't even try to get a hold of me because I'm sleeping.
I've been like this for as long as I can remember. My roommates in college told me she thought something was wrong with me because every time they came in my room I was sleeping. Why am I so tired?
According to Web MD there are about 10 reasons I could be tired.
1. I have a bad diet. (Okay so it isn't perfect, but I try to get my food groups in.)
2. I am not getting enough sleep. (Uh no way. I sleep up to 9 hours in a 24 hour period.)
3. I don't exercise enough. (I feel like 45 min to an hour a day is plenty.)
4. I am anemic. (Nope, just got checked though it has been a problem in the past.)
5. I am missing a key nutrient like potassium. (Possible.)
6. Thyroid. (Nope, been checked a thousand times.)
7. Diabetes. (Nope.)
8. Depression. (Okay so yes, but it is being treated so should it make me tired?)
9. Sleep apnea. (Doubtful.)
10. Heart disease. (Doubtful.)
Though interesting, this is not too helpful. While I get frustrated with this problem- I think the truth is, I just really like to sleep. It is so relaxing and gives me a break. Guess I will just have to live with it.